Monday 18 March 2013

Sleep course working woopee!

Whispers quietly while looking furtively over shoulder "I have been sleeping better lately". The number of bad nights has reduced to maybe one a week and the other nights I get about 6 hours maybe a bit more, so a big improvement. And I feel better for it and to prove my point I managed 3.5k words of wip 2 last week!!
Today the sun is shining which is great as this boosts my morale almost as much as a good nights sleep. So onwards and upwards. Although there is a small cloud on the horizon. I am going to England on Thursday for nearly 2 weeks which may upset my sleep pattern and my writing opportunities. However it is to help out our daughter who has just undergone surgery, so I will make the best of it. I do intend to take my running gear as I can't go 2 weeks without running, just have to take less ordinary clothes!!
Anyway I shall be back with another update on sleep and writing in a few weeks time.

3 comments:

Chris Stovell said...

Brilliant news, I'm very happy for you, you sound so much lighter in spirit. I hope that things continue in an upwards direction and that your daughter recovers swiftly.

Unknown said...

Glad to hear you're sleeping better and feeling well. It's so disruptive to the rest of your day when you don't sleep well. I need to sort out my sleep patterns!

Anonymous said...

I keep looking here for an update and I want to read your first novel!!!!!! lots of love
FOXEY!!! and 'im xx